Being a college student, money is already tight and a furbaby parent you want to have a great time with your pooch. Bring Fido is a great site to see what is going on in your area that is pet friendly. Here are some in the Austin Area that is coming up! These events may have an admission fee and pet leash rules so plan it out before hand.
- Pup Crawl & Poker Run : Apri 26th: Admission: $30
- The Pecan Street Festival: May 3rd: Free
- KLBJ 93.7FM Dog Day Afternoon: May 3rd: Free
- 16th Annual Mighty Texas Dog Walk: May 17th: Admission: $30 in advance
- 2014 Austin Amazing Pet Expo: August 2nd : Admission: Free
Another tip is check out local rescues and humane society websites sometimes they host free, fun and pet friendly events.
This may not look like much but there are other activities that are free and close to your area. If you aren’t sure where to start check out my other blog post, “The places you can go with your pet.”