Spring break is upon us and we all have sorts of plans but taking our pets with us may not be an option. Here are some ways to keep you and your pet happy:
- Ask your family and friends: this may not be the best solution for you; since everyone might be going out of town or have allergies etc. Hey it doesn’t hurt to ask!
- Ask college peers: Some universities now have Facebook groups just for students and the past few days I’ve seen students post inquiries for a pet sitter for a reasonable price.
- Check with your local vet: See if your vet has boarding services or other local vets in the area.
- Search around for area dog boarding; many other reasonable pricing and board cats too!
- Petsmart does have a PetHotel or Doggie Day camp offered at certain stores.
- Check out pet sitters for a price can watch your dog like; check-ins, feeding and many other things while in the comfort of your home. San Marcos Pets is local and near by that offers many services to make your furry friend happy.